We are available for full building inspection services under LEVEL 3 and will be utilising full PPE & COVID-19 Protocols.
Building Reports Auckland & Waikato
Buying a home is risky - unless you know what to look out for... We can help!
When buying your family home, an investment or a do-up - get it inspected so you know what condition the building is in, as well as what might
"Get a meth test AND inspection at once - all for one combined price - use your report as a way to negotiate on your price with the vendor - inspections can be very good for bargaining!
John from Absolute Building Inspections has inspected thousands of Kiwi homes and protected countless numbers of clients from buying potentially risky houses.
We offer several report options...
- Pre-sale Inspections
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- Full Leak Detection Service using the latest moisture/humidity detection tools
- Meth Contamination Screening
Pricing starts at just $300 plus gst! See all our prices here.
What is generally covered in an inspection?
Well, quite a lot! Check out our sample report - or see more information below...
- Sub-floor structure (including ventilation and soil condition)
- Borer detection
- Roof space
- Exterior claddings
- Exterior joinery
- Spouting and downpipes
- Plumbing and drainage (general)
- Moisture detection
- Hot water system
- Site items (retaining walls, etc)
- Impending maintenance
- Property screening for meth contamination (Optional Screening for an additional fee)